Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Another Lonely Night?

Kinda Sums up how I feel word for word.



Another lonely night?
seems like I'm on the side you only loving your mic
I know you gotta get that paper daddy keep that shit tight
but yo I need some sort of love in my life, you dig me
while politicin with my sister from New York City
she said she know this ball player and he think I'm pretty
sike, I'm playin boo, you know it's just wit you I'm stayin boo
and when cats be poppin game I don't hear what they sayin boo
when you out there in the world, I'm still your girl

with all my classes I don't have the time for life's thrills
so when you sweatin on stage think of me when you rhyme
and don't be listenin to your homies they be leavin you blind


It's quite dangerous falling for an artist.
point blank.

I don't suggest it.


1 comment:

  1. Awww Mishy MISH! I know who your speaking of. Tell him!

    ReplyDelete