Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hip Hop Love? Part 1.

If it were left up to the blogs & gossip, we'd be left to think love cannot exist in this industry, amongst two. What about if both "lovers" are artists? It seems to almost make it worse off for them.


What about the reigning King & Queen of the music industry Jay-Z & Beyonce? All seems well, but we never saw any signs
from Nas & Kelis either. Nor did we see the fall of Rihanna and Chris Brown, coming our way.

With all the Infidelity that's accepted throughout the Hip Hop Community especially I'm surprised anyone would even think of getting "hitched".

Big figure incomes + a Spot light watching your every move. Cheating becomes quite obvious, and if it isn't I'm sure their paying beautiful amounts to make sure their secrets are safe with those whom have the ability to expose them.

That brings me onto another topic... What's with the newly found acceptance of adulteration? Are they not human just like you and I? Why is it that, it's acceptable for a wealthy man to have an affair but not the "average joe" ?

This question, I ask myself this for too personal
of reasons to bring up. You see true love blossoming before you, if you open your eyes to it, on the floor of the matter. If you're actually in the industry you'll see the dirt underneath the rug . There is quite a bit, might I add. But WE ALL know this! Why do we act so shocked? Seriously!?!

I say people should watch what Oprah's doing AND DATE! lol. Don't get married. Especially if you're planning on cheating.


3 comments:

  1. Nice post, but IMO the fear of infidelity isn't reason enough to avoid marriage.

    Cheating on your wife or husband is slimy w/o question, but if thats the first thing you worry about in any relationship, then that situation wont go far anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well as far as Chris Brown and Rihanna. I have to disagree. I knew they werent gonna last. not only because i was hoping for it but because she and him were inseparable, and more than likely because of her. Men have no problem "missing" us but women force ourselves onto men. We try to have every waking moment with them, even to a fault. A mature man and woman would realize time apart equals a good time toegther.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good Point @GoldLabeler I didn't expect Chris & Rihanna to "last" but I didn't expect her to get the smack down like that either. You know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete