Tuesday, August 4, 2009

She lives an "Industry" life.


A little about me...

For those of you who know me, as someone other then "MishGoddess" you know a bit more about what I actually do, and who I actually know. For the others, I'm simply your favorite twitter follow or, the most insane person industry related you've come across , thus far.

FAQ's;

What do I do?
What do I not do? Seriously! I've done everything really. From Working for a Booking Agent, to Promoting upscale events, to Planning, Editorials/Reviews, Interviewing Artists, Critiquing, Written Up Press kits & Biographies, Brokered Deals, Magazine Articles. It's really endless.

Do I still write?
Off and On, I prefer the business aspect of the industry, I've left the journalism side simmer for awhile, it'll be a hobby.

Can you help me get in touch with so and so...?
If I back your music , yes. I'm picky, And I don't support anyone who's music I'm not passionate about if their not cutting a check. Honestly.

Who do you know?
Who don't I know? If you don't know me yet, you will soon.

Didn't you used to date, (Insert random celebs name here) ?
Quite frankly, that is none of your business.

Are you still in school?
Studying Public Relations & Business. Double Major baby ;) F.A.U.

Where are you from?
New York, Long Island to be exact. Grew up in Central Florida for the most part.

Where do you live now?
Southern Florida!

Anything else?


1 comment:

  1. You forgot to ADD that you were a ninja. Or is that on the low low?

    ReplyDelete